Help Domestic Violence Victims Rebuild Their Lives By Paying for Them to Attend The Rebuilding Your Life After Divorce Mountain Retreat
You can help the Committee to Aid Abused Women (CAAW) and other Northern Nevada and Northern California domestic violence non-profits turn around the lives of dozens of victims of domestic violence by paying for abused women to attend The Rebuilding Your Life After Divorce Mountain Retreat.
We’re working with these organizations to get victims to the retreat, which features speakers who will talk about enhancing your self-esteem, rebuilding your finances, how to avoid the losers and abusers of the dating world before you get in too deep, how to help your kids heal and much, much more.
Wouldn’t it feel good to know you’ve given hope to victims of domestic violence by sending them to this retreat?
Benefits of Sponsorship
Anyone who pays for a victim of domestic violence to attend this retreat will have the ability to get their name in front of the other divorced people attending the event.
Here’s what Adweek had to say about advertising to divorced people: “Divorce is a significant driver of new purchases—from financial needs such as credit reports, credit cards and mortgages, to personal improvement opportunities like diet and fitness programs. [It's also when] new brand preferences and loyalties will be established.”
Anyone who pays for a victim of domestic violence to attend this retreat will receive a free ad in The Rebuilding Your Life After Divorce Mountain Retreat program:
• Sponsor 1 victim of domestic violence and receive an 1/8 page ad.
• Sponsor 2 domestic violence victims and receive a ¼ page ad
• Sponsor 3 – 5 domestic violence victims and receive a ½ page ad.
• Sponsor 6 or more domestic violence victims and receive a full page ad.
• Sponsor 15 or more and get a banner at the event, plus the full page ad.
All sponsors will have the opportunity to include literature about your business (including a coupon that will entice people to purchase from you) in The Rebuilding Your Life After Divorce Goodie Bags, which every participant will receive. You'll also receive a certificate that you can hang in your office to let clients and customers know you are helping to support the community.
I’ll also mention you or your business name on Facebook and Twitter and will feature your business name and a link to your website encouraging people to support your business on a page on the After Divorce Advice website.
And I’ll be mentioning each business when I’m at the podium at the retreat itself.
Changing The World One Person at a Time
To help one victim of domestic violence attend this powerful three-day retreat it’s only $600. This pays for their:
• Lodging and use of amenities at Granlibakken.
• Meals at Granlibakken during the retreat as well as tax and tips.
• The retreat fee, giving them access to 15 speakers who will help them rebuild their finances, enhance self-esteem, identify the losers and abusers before they get in too deep as they begin dating again, and how to help their kids heal.
• A copy of my book The Indestructible Relationship: Support and Understand Each Other Better During Grief, Illness, and All Life's Stressful Moments.
Hurry and sponsor a victim of domestic violence today as there’s a limited number of rooms at Granlibakken available. Your paying for them to attend the retreat can help them face a more hopeful future.
Please contact Kimberly Pryor at email@example.com or 775-265-5671 for more information.
(We’re also looking for a bus company who will help transport the domestic violence victims up to Granlibakken for the retreat. So if you own a bus company or have a connection to one of the bus companies, please email or call.)
Host, The Rebuilding Your Life After Divorce Mountain Retreat